When we order something online or when we send a gift to our beloved ones, Tracking your package is essential, more so if you are using USPS.
USPS is the choice of many people when it comes to sending parcels, they have a transparent system that enables their customers to track their packages. It is vital as one might want to know the exact date their packages will be delivered.
However, tracking USPS packages and mails differs according to your mail class. In this article, you will get to know how to track USPS packages when using the following mail classes.
- International Mail
- First-Class Package
- Priority Mail
So, all the information you have been looking to be sure that you will find it as you continue reading this guide. USPS Liteblue employees also can use this method.
But before that, here are some essential things you should know when it comes to USPS tracking.
How Does a Tracking Number Resemble?
If you are a new USPS user, you might be wondering what is a tracking number and how does it resemble? Here are different samples of tracking numbers according to the main class of your choice.
- Priority Mail Express International – EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express – 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 0 or EX 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International – CP 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail – 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Global Express Guaranteed – 82 000 000 00
The following are different USPS tracking labels.
Where Can I Find USPS Tracking Number?
The following are places where you can find your tracking number.
- Post office shipping receipt
- The shipping confirmation email from an online retail shop
- From the bottom peel-off portion of your USPS tracking label
- com shipping confirmation email
- The sales receipt from the post office if you have bought insurance
How Can You Access Your Tracking Information?
For you to get access to your tracking information, the mail class or add-on service you bought will help you get your tracking information. Tracking works for both those who are sending or receiving parcels.
Here are ways how you can access your tracking information with ease.
- By sending a text message (Tracking Number) to 28777
- Download the official USPS mobile application from Google Playstore or App Store
- Through calling 1-800-877-8339
- Signing in to your USPS account via com
USPS International Mail Tracking
International mail services work in more than 190 countries, which includes North American and Caribbean countries like Canada and Mexico, respectively. While using this mail class, you can track your shipment.
However, tracking is not included in all international products that are shipped. For more information about International mail service, kindly visit this link.
USPS First-Class Package Tracking
If you are using the first-class package. Tracking is included at no extra cost. The following are the packages you can track your shipment while using the first-class package.
- First-class package service-retail
- First-class package service-commercial
Additionally, those who are using first-class mail tracking is not available. But you can get this service by paying some fee.
For more information about the first-class package, click this link.
USPS Priority Mail
While using this service, you are eligible for tracking services. You don’t have to pay an additional fee apart from the $7.50 for this mail service.
How to Track USPS Mail?
If your package or mail belongs to any of the above mail classes or other USPS mail services, then here is what you need to do to track the parcels.
- Visit USPS tracking on the official USPS website
- Then enter your tracking number
- Finally, click on Track
If you any questions about USPS tracking, feel free to leave a comment on our comment section. You will get appropriate help. Please share the guide to all your friends, workmates, and family members who use USPS for sending or receiving mails or packages.
- Check out Liteblue USPS Gov Human Resources.
That’s all about USPS Mail tracking. Subscribe to read more posts.