USPS Liteblue Login web portal is the employee management website only for the employees of US Postal Services. The website can be accessed at
Liteblue.USPS.Gov. Liteblue USPS employee online website’s main purpose is to help employees accessing products, accessing ePayroll details, and communicate with the human resource department and other employees.
United States Postal Services is the meaning of USPS. The USPS is found everywhere in the US; hence it a system that aids integrated communication. Due to its importance LITEBLUE organization was formed.
- 1 How Liteblue USPS Gov Started?
- 2 USPS Liteblue Login
- 3 Reset Liteblue Login Password
- 4 Register at USPS Liteblue Portal
- 5 PostalEase
How Liteblue USPS Gov Started?
The formation of this Liteblue USPS web portal was started after the chaotic means of managing postal services in the US. Decades back, as the US postal department grew in size the management of employees had become difficult. Therefore, to streamline the employee management system, they had to use technology. Liteblue website has enabled the quick transfer of information from one employee to another employee with ease. So, without any further ado let’s see how to log in to Liteblue securely.
USPS Liteblue Login
The Liteblue employee login process is simple. You need to do the following.
- Open the LiteBlue.USPS.gov website to access the Liteblue login page.
- Enter your employee ID and USPS Password.
- Then click Log On.
Remember that your employee id is an eight-digit number found on your earning statement. Usually on the top under the Employee ID label. For the password, you can use it to access other USPS self-service apps like eIdeas, eOPF, reassign, and PostalEASE.
Reset Liteblue Login Password
It is easy to reset your USPS LITEBLUE password. You need to follow these procedures.
- Go to Liteblue.usps.gov.
- Click Forget Your Password
- Input your EIN[Employee Identification Number] and then answer your security questions.
- When you do that, you will be able to reset your password and access your account.
Register at USPS Liteblue Portal
- If you want to create new USPS employee user account, here are steps you need to follow.
- Go to the Self-Service Profile. Click this link to locate it.
- Then select Forgot Password. On the next page, you need to enter the Employee Identification Number then click Verify Employee ID.
- Once verification is complete, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will need to enter a New Password and Confirm the Password before selecting next.
- You will need to choose security questions that suit you and give answers to them.
- Then enter your email address and confirm it. Then click Next. You can choose to skip adding your email. Ensure that all the details you entered are correct before submission.
- When done, you will have successfully created a new user account of the USPS LITEBLUE web portal.
- Contact 1-877-477-3273 then select five or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507 for assistance from the USPS Human Resource Shared Service Center when you find challenges.
With these simple steps, you will create your new USPS LITEBLUE user account.
How to Set Another Language in Liteblue Portal?
Another exciting thing about USPS you can select the language you are familiar with. If you don’t understand English, you can either choose Chinese/Mandarin or Spanish. To select another language, you need to do these.
- Log In to your USPS Liteblue account.
- Click My Profile then go to My preferences
- Scroll down the page and select Language
- Then choose the language you understand well
- Then click Submit.
It is a one-time thing. The next time you log in, it will be on the language you have selected.
General Features of LiteBlue USPS
Here are the general features of the LiteBlue USPS portal.
- Employees of US Post Services can use this portal to manage their work, recognition, products, and revenue relating details without compromise.
- Automatic schedule shipment processing and mail drop to the destinations.
- Secure login access to the employee portal for future use and records.
- Able to access other portals like LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, USPS Track, Business Customer Gateway, and the official USPS website.
What is Liteblue Website?
USPS LITEBLUE is the best mail delivery platform in the whole globe. In this piece, I will inform you on how to log in to your USPS LITEBLUE account. Before that, here is some interesting information you should know about this system.
Liteblue website is for the employees of US Postal Services. Its main work is to help employees do the following.
- Work Management
- Revenue related information.
How do I contact USPS HR?
You can contact the USPS HR at phone number 877-477-3273. The call center is open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
More About USPS Liteblue Employees
USPS is the largest logistics company under the US federal government. Its main job is to provide postal services in the entire United States of America. The United States Postal Service was formed in 1972 by Franklin’s operation. Currently, it is the most prominent employee of US civilians. It has 30,825 post offices around the US.
There is all the information you need to know about LiteBlue login and other things about LiteBlue.
I am so grateful for having read this article from the start to the end. If you have any queries about registration, login, or any other issues on USPS, you can contact us. We will respond immediately.
- As of 2016, the total revenue by USPS was $1.4 trillion
- There are two mailing systems. The first-class mail and the standard courier.
- They have close to seven and a half million employees.
- You can send emails no matter your location for only $0.49. Only in the US
- For the fast accessibility of the USPS LITEBLUE, many users prefer downloading the iOS or Android App.
- On the USPS tracking website, there are close to 336 million visitors.
These are only some facts about USPS LITEBLUE you need to be familiar with.
PostalEase is a program started by the United States government for all federal employees. The PostalEase main purpose is to allow employees to register or change their preferences regarding Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB). Any USPS employee can use this platform via the Internet or through the phone. Here are some of the things workers can do using the PostalEase platform.
- Enroll in FEHB program or cancel the enrollment of Federal Employees Health Benefits.
- Liteblue employees can access the PostalEase website at
- If any employee can not handle it by himself or herself they can contact the USPS employee help desk available at some of the branch offices.
- You can participate in union elections using this PostalEase profile.
You can add or change the information of your family member to get health insurance benefits, but you must contact the HRSSC (Human Resources Shared Service Center) to change a family member.
Here are some FAQs about LiteBlue.
What is the meaning of SSP?
This abbreviation of SSP stands for the Self-service profile. It enables USPS employees’ access to other platforms like eOPF, PostalEASE, eReassign, eIdeas.
How secure is Liteblue SSP?
Liteblue SSP is highly safe because it is guarded with the HTTPS protocol, and no one can intercept information between the client and the server.
Is my SSP PIN still essential?
Yes, but only via the phone lines using the Interactive Voice Response. However, to get access to the web portal, you need your EIN and password. Also, your EIN or PIN is essential to helping you access the JOBbidding IVR, PostalEASE IVR, and HRSSC IVR.
How to Find My USPS Employee ID?
First, you can find it on the USPS pay stub or the USPS blue page. Sign in to eAccess, and you will find the EIN when you click on My Profile.
Can anyone access SSP?
No, only current and new employees of USPS are the ones who can access the SSP portal.
Why is my email address necessary?
For you to reset your password or pin or change the security question, you need to input your email. So that you can do all these.
For queries, you can contact the shared service center using 1-877-477-3273 and then select option five.