USPS Liteblue Login web portal is created for the United States Postal Service employees. US Postal Department employees can use official Liteblue website to get monthly earnings statements information(epayroll), to access FEHB benefits, applying for leaves online, communicating faster with other workers, to contact Liteblue Human resources and for many other important things. The website can be accessed at Liteblue.USPS.Gov.
- 1 What is Liteblue USPS?
- 2 USPS Liteblue Login Guide
- 3 What is LiteBlue EIN?
- 4 Reset Liteblue USPS Login Password
- 5 How to setup Liteblue SSP Password?
- 6 What is USPS?
- 7 What is Liteblue PostalEase?
What is Liteblue USPS?
Liteblue USPS is an online Employee management system for the United States Postal Service employees.. Liteblue USPS gov web portal was started few years back. As the US postal department workers grew in size the management of employees had become difficult. Therefore, The USPS had started the https://Liteblue.USPS.GOV website to improve the communication and access information.
Liteblue USPS employee online website’s main purpose is to help employees accessing ePayroll details, access Postalease and communicate with the human resource department for job and salary related queries. Liteblue USPS website has enabled the quick transfer of information from one employee to another employee with ease.
So, without any further ado let’s see how to login to Liteblue securely?
USPS Liteblue Login Guide
The Liteblue USPS employee login process is simple. You can access your personal Liteblue page by following the below-given steps.
- Keep your USPS Liteblue employee ID or EIN and SSP password ready to sign in.
- Open the LiteBlue.USPS.gov website to access the Liteblue login page.
- Enter your eight digit employee ID or EIN and USPS Password. If you are a first time user then you must setup your Liteblue password using Self service profile application.
- Then click Log On.
What is LiteBlue EIN?
EIN or also know as LiteBlue employee ID number is an eight-digit number found on your earning statement. Usually on the top under the Employee ID label. This is nothing but your unique employee ID given by the US Postal department. For the password, you can use it to access other USPS self-service apps like eIdeas, eOPF, reassign, and PostalEASE.
Reset Liteblue USPS Login Password
It is easy to reset your USPS LITEBLUE password. You need to follow these procedures.
- Go to Liteblue.usps.gov official website.
- Click Forget Your Password
- Input your EIN [Employee Identification Number] and then answer your security questions.
- When you do that, you will be able to reset your password and access your account.
How to setup Liteblue SSP Password?
- If you want to create new USPS employee user account, here are steps you need to follow.
- Go to the Self-Service Profile. Click this link to setup your SSP.
- Then select Forgot Password. On the next page, you need to enter the Employee Identification Number then click Verify Employee ID.
- Once verification is complete, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will need to enter a New Password and Confirm the Password before selecting next.
- You will need to choose security questions that suit you and give answers to them.
- Then enter your email address and confirm it. Then click Next. You can choose to skip adding your email. Ensure that all the details you entered are correct before submission.
- When done, you will have successfully created a new user account of the USPS LITEBLUE web portal.
- Contact 1-877-477-3273 then select five or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507 for assistance from the USPS Human Resource Shared Service Center when you find challenges.
With these simple steps, you will create your new USPS LITEBLUE user account.
How to Set Another Language in Liteblue?
Another exciting thing about Liteblue USPS login page is that, you can select the language of your choice. If you don’t understand English, you can either choose Chinese/Mandarin or Spanish. To select another language, you need to follow below-given steps.
- Sign in to your USPS Liteblue account.
- Click My Profile and then go to My preferences.
- Scroll down the page and select Language.
- Then choose the language you understand well.
- Then click Submit.
It is a one-time thing. The next time you log in, it will be on the language you have selected.
Benefits of LiteBlue USPS Login Page
Here are some of the useful benefits of the LiteBlue USPS portal that every Postal worker must know.
- Employees of United States Post Services can use the USPS Liteblue website to manage their work, recognition, products, and revenue relating details without compromise.
- Automatic schedule shipment processing and mail drop to the destinations.
- Secure login access to the employee portal for future use and records.
- Able to access other portals like LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, USPS Track, Business Customer Gateway, and the official USPS website.
In this piece, I will inform you on how to log in to your Liteblue USPS account. Before that, here is some interesting information you should know about this system.
What is USPS?
USPS is the short form of United States Postal Services. USPS is the best mail delivery platform in the whole world. The USPS is found everywhere in the United states of America; hence it a system that aids millions of people in the communication and transfer of goods. US postal department is know for its reliable service at affordable prices for all people.
Liteblue USPS Gov website is for the employees of US Postal Services. Its main work is to help employees do the following.
- Work Management
- Revenue related information.
How do I contact USPS HR?
You can contact the USPS HR at phone number 877-477-3273. The call center is open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
More About USPS Liteblue Employees
USPS is the largest logistics company under the US federal government. Its main job is to provide postal services in the entire United States of America. The United States Postal Service was formed in 1972 by Franklin’s operation. Currently, it is the most prominent employee of US civilians. It has 30,825 post offices around the US.
There is all the information you need to know about LiteBlue login and other things about LiteBlue.
I am so grateful for having read this article from the start to the end. If you have any queries about registration, login, or any other issues on USPS, you can contact us. We will respond immediately.
- As of 2016, the total revenue by USPS was $1.4 trillion
- There are two mailing systems. The first-class mail and the standard courier.
- They have close to seven and a half million employees.
- You can send emails no matter your location for only $0.49. Only in the US
- For the fast accessibility of the USPS LITEBLUE, many users prefer downloading the iOS or Android App.
- On the USPS tracking website, there are close to 336 million visitors.
These are only some facts about USPS LITEBLUE you need to be familiar with.
What is Liteblue PostalEase?
PostalEase is a program started by the United States government for all federal employees. The PostalEase main purpose is to allow employees to register or change their preferences regarding Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB). Any USPS employee can use this platform via the Internet or through the phone. Here are some of the things workers can do using the PostalEase platform.
- Enroll in FEHB program or cancel the enrollment of Federal Employees Health Benefits.
- Liteblue employees can access the PostalEase website at
- If any employee can not handle it by himself or herself they can contact the USPS employee help desk available at some of the branch offices.
- You can participate in union elections using this PostalEase profile.
You can add or change the information of your family member to get health insurance benefits, but you must contact the HRSSC (Human Resources Shared Service Center) to change a family member.
Here are some FAQs about LiteBlue.
What is the meaning of SSP?
This abbreviation of SSP stands for the Self-service profile. It enables USPS employees’ access to other platforms like eOPF, PostalEASE, eReassign, eIdeas.
How secure is Liteblue SSP?
Liteblue SSP is highly safe because it is guarded with the HTTPS protocol, and no one can intercept information between the client and the server.
Is my SSP PIN still essential?
Yes, but only via the phone lines using the Interactive Voice Response. However, to get access to the web portal, you need your EIN and password. Also, your EIN or PIN is essential to helping you access the JOBbidding IVR, PostalEASE IVR, and HRSSC IVR.
How to Find My USPS Employee ID?
First, you can find it on the USPS pay stub or the USPS blue page. Sign in to eAccess, and you will find the EIN when you click on My Profile.
Can anyone access SSP?
No, only current and new employees of USPS can access the Liteblue SSP portal.
Why is my email address necessary?
For you to reset your password or pin or change the security question, you need to input your email. So that you can do all these.
What is the USPS Shared Service Center Contact Number?
For queries, you can contact the shared service center using 1-877-477-3273 and then select option five.
I hope, that you have found all the information regarding Liteblue usps login page. If you still have queries about Liteblue website then feel free to contact us.